£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Designer you’ll be designing the marketing collateral required to help CIPHR achieve its business goals. Working closely with both the new and existing business teams, you’ll be instrumental in supporting the achievement of their objectives, through the effective use of marketing mediums such as web and graphic design, email marketing, offline marketing and content creation.
You’ll be involved in and gain exposure to the full range of tools involved in marketing, including a clear understanding of how they come together to produce successful marketing campaigns.
- Creation and execution of innovative designs for website landing pages, email newsletters, magazine adverts, infographics, banners and social media assets, within defined brand guidelines
- Design of offline collateral, such as company brochures, promotional adverts, event banners, business cards and customer-facing presentations
- Production and editing of video assets, such as customer success stories, webinar recordings and product videos
- Design and input into the evolution of company website(s) to ensure the pages are clear, user-friendly, accessible, optimised for conversions and deliver a great user experience
- Provision of support to the Product Development team, offering advice and guidance on existing and future product designs, using knowledge of current design trends and user experience best practice
- Provision of internal graphic and branding support, ensuring that all teams comply with brand guidelines and all customer-facing material is of an excellent standard
- Any other ad hoc marketing team requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere
- An exceptional eye for design and a passion for crafting pixel-perfect designs
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience and understanding of website design best practice
- Good understanding of website content management systems, e.g. WordPress
- A proactive and pioneering approach to work
- A strong desire to learn
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workloads to meet stringent deadlines
- To be self-motivated, with a creative initiative and capable of working without supervision
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or ClickDimensions
- A broad understanding of human resources
- Strong understanding of Microsoft core products