|Salary:||Salary based on experience|
|Location:||Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DD|
CIPHR are an innovative, UK tech company who develop online HR systems to help organisations recruit, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
Working in a rapidly changing and developing market this is an exciting time to join. Releases of new solutions, products and strategies ensure you’ll be challenged daily and will want to demonstrate your creativity and flair.
An excellent approach to customer satisfaction and a professional attitude are essential to fit as part of our tightly knit team. You’ll need to share our dedication to providing IT solutions that add real value to our clients. Combine these qualities with self-motivation and a flair for logical thinking and we’re sure you’ll fit in just fine.
The Client Suport Analysts provide product support, guidance and advice on best practice product usage to our customers via phone, email and instant chat.
You'll need to deliver an exceptional service and support to our customers. You'll need to be focussed on operating in the most efficient and effective manner, ensuring that customer retention is maximised through high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering an exceptional service.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
• Experience in a customer support or customer service role is useful but not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Affinity and understanding of software products
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Effective and logical approach to problem solving
• Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good team player
• Able to maintain a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn