|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
|Location:||Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DD|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
Various flexible working options available.
We’re searching for a 1st line/helpdesk analyst who will provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers on our In-house technical service desk team.
In this role you will be responsible for customer retention ensuring maximised high levels of customer satisfaction and delivering customer service that adds value to the customer experience. You’ll also support the Service Delivery Manager in meeting SLA’s whilst driving quality of service.
Ideal candidates will have a high degree of both verbal and written communication alongside technical ability and the ability to grasp and master software products quickly and effectively.
Having some experience in a customer support or customer service role is desirable but not necessary, ideally with working experience of Microsoft SQL products or other relational databases and their accompanying software.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· Effective problem solving and investigative technique
· Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Broad understanding of HR processes and current day issues
· Calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
· Logical approach to problem solving
· Good team player
· Well-mannered and a good communicator
· Is self -motivated with a positive attitude and takes ownership of own development and progression