|Salary:||Salary based on experience|
|Location:||Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DD|
CIPHR are an innovative, UK tech company who develop online HR systems to help organisations recruit, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
With a proven record in attracting, developing and retaining apprentices we will ensure that you have a fulfilling job role, are challenged and stretched and that you are provided with opportunities to grow your career with us.
As a member of our Service Desk team providing support and assistance to our ccustomers you'll need have an excellent approach to customer satisfaction, a professional attitude and be able to research customer queries logically and methodically. You’ll need to share our dedication to providing IT solutions that add real value to our clients.
You'll be working as a part of a well established team and will be mentored by team members, providing value to the business whilst you complete your apprenticeship training.
The Client Suport Apprentices provide product support, guidance and advice on best practice product usage to our customers via phone, email and instant chat.
You'll need to deliver an exceptional service and support to our customers.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
• Experience in a customer support or customer service role is useful but not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of software products
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Effective and logical approach to problem solving
• Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good team player
• Able to maintain a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn