CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
You’ll need to be self-motivated, driven and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives. You’ll need proven commercial negotiation and closing skills, need to demonstrate a consultative sales approach and will need to be fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
An ability and willingness to travel nationwide is essential, as is an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to being part of a real team. A sense of humour also wouldn’t go amiss!
Whilst experience in HR and Payroll Solution Sales is an advantage, the right personality is just as important, so if you are in the sector already or looking for a change of industry and feel you could be the right fit then apply now.
Primarily focused on new customer acquisition, you’ll need to:-
• Manage the sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
• Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers in accordance with the CIPHR sales methodology
• Represent CIPHR at exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
• Manage formal bid processes including generation of ITT, PQQ and RFI responses.
• Work closely with our internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience up to C Level executives
• A broad understanding of human resources topics, trends and issues with experience in HCMS selling an advantage.
• First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
• Positive and tenacious ability to influence
• Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target
• Mature and robust qualification and questioning skills
• Resourceful, creative and adaptable approach to audience
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
• Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.