Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
You’ll need to be self-motivated, driven and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives. You’ll need proven commercial negotiation and closing skills, need to demonstrate a consultative sales approach and will need to be fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
An ability and willingness to travel nationwide is essential, as is an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to being part of a real team. A sense of humour also wouldn’t go amiss!
Whilst experience in HR and Payroll Solution Sales is an advantage, the right personality is just as important, so if you are in the sector already or looking for a change of industry and feel you could be the right fit then apply now.
Primarily focused on new customer acquisition, you’ll need to:-
• Manage the sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
• Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers in accordance with the CIPHR sales methodology
• Represent CIPHR at exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
• Manage formal bid processes including generation of ITT, PQQ and RFI responses.
• Work closely with our internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience up to C Level executives
• A broad understanding of human resources topics, trends and issues with experience in HCMS selling an advantage.
• First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
• Positive and tenacious ability to influence
• Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target
• Mature and robust qualification and questioning skills
• Resourceful, creative and adaptable approach to audience
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
• Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.