Primarily Office Based
Pioneering People…that’s who we’re looking for, and that’s what we are.
HR Software Specialists, CIPHR, delivers state-of-the-art IT solutions to HR professionals creating tangible added value to what they do best.
This is an exciting time to join us. Working for a market leader in the provision of SaaS delivered HR solutions to the SME market. New product releases and an aggressive growth strategy will ensure you’ll be challenged daily and allow you to demonstrate your creativity and flair.
To fit in as part of our team, you’ll need to share our obsession with providing technology solutions that add real value to our customers. Combine these qualities with self-motivation and a flair for thinking strategically and creatively, and you may be just what we’re looking for.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including 23 days leave, plus Bank Holidays, a workplace pension, excellent training and development, private health insurance, group life assurances, health care cash plan and private dental.
CIPHR is a leading provider in SaaS delivered HR software for people and data management with a head office based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
The primary focus of this role is to engage with our customers;
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase customer retention
- Have complete Account ownership and accountability
- Generate and close opportunities for up selling
- Increase CIPHR exposure and penetration
- Proactively promote CIPHR Services and lines of business
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Build strong relationships across multiple areas and contacts within the client organisation to increase exposure and grow accounts
- Manage the renewals process for all annuity revenue,
- Understand the different services incorporated within and the differences between the levels of CSPs
- Promote the utilisation of services within CSPs, Training and Managed Service.
- Identify, develop and promote potential integrations that are relevant to the customer
- Have a full understanding of client spend and client history e.g. Training spend per client across all solutions, unfulfilled lines of business
- Ability to recognise change within a client and understand the opportunities that may result
- Obtain reference Sites, Case Studies and referrals
- Proactive promotion of products and services - identify additional opportunities
- Individual sales of simple requests e.g. training, licences, professional service days, client service packs system reviews, etc.
- Promote client forums and events
- Manage Internal opportunity process
- Time Management – manage time effectively to ensure achievement of targets
- Contribute to Marketing initiatives
Skills and Experience
- First class communication skills
- Positive and tenacious ability to influence
- Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
- Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.