Pioneering People…that’s who we’re looking for, and that’s what we are.
HR Software Specialists, CIPHR, delivers state-of-the-art IT solutions to HR professionals creating tangible added value to what they do best.
This is an exciting time to join us. Working for a market leader in the provision of SaaS delivered HR solutions to the SME market. New product releases and an aggressive growth strategy will ensure you’ll be challenged daily and allow you to demonstrate your sales creativity and flair.
To fit in as part of our team, you’ll need to share our obsession with providing technology solutions that add real value to our customers. Combine these qualities with self-motivation and a flair for thinking strategically and creatively, and you may be just what we’re looking for.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including 23 days leave, plus Bank Holidays, a workplace pension, excellent training and development, private health insurance, group life assurances, health care cash plan and private dental.
CIPHR is a leading provider in SaaS delivered HR software for people and data management with a head office based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
You’ll need to be self-motivated, driven and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives. You’ll need proven commercial negotiation and closing skills, need to demonstrate a consultative sales approach and will need to be fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
An ability and willingness to travel nationwide is essential, as is an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to being part of a real team. A sense of humour also wouldn’t go amiss!
Whilst experience in HR and Payroll Solution Sales is an advantage, the right personality is just as important, so if you are in the sector already or looking for a change of industry and feel you could be the right fit then apply now.
Primarily focused on new customer acquisition, you’ll need to:-
• Manage the sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
• Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers in accordance with the CIPHR sales methodology
• Represent CIPHR at exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
• Manage formal bid processes including generation of ITT, PQQ and RFI responses.
• Work closely with our internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience up to C Level executives
• A broad understanding of human resources topics, trends and issues with experience in HCMS selling an advantage.
• First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
• Positive and tenacious ability to influence
• Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target
• Mature and robust qualification and questioning skills
• Resourceful, creative and adaptable approach to audience
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
• Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.