Hybrid - Remote and travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Service Delivery Specialist
Location: We are open and able to consider candidates who are not geographically local to our offices in Marlow, Buckinghamshire for candidates who wish to work remotely permanently.
About the role
You’ll be joining our busy, energetic, and successful Managed Service team as a Service Delivery Specialist, in this new role you will be working with our Managed Service Delivery Specialists, ensuring our customers are maximising the value of their products and services and ensuring customer retention and satisfaction, as well as maximising group revenue propositions.
- Build and maintain great working relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Utilise internal relationships to grow your knowledge
- Identify, develop, and promote potential integrations relevant to customers
- Support the Managed Service Team to ensure we retain and grow our customers
- Always maintain a high level of customer service.
- You may have worked with other systems in the past in a reporting capacity.
- You may have worked in a technical support role in the past.
- You will have excellent Excel Skills and be familiar with the use of Pivot Table reporting. Your knowledge of Excel formulas will be at an advanced level.
- You may have worked with Power Query.
- You may have used Power BI.
- You will have had some exposure to TSQL / SQL Server and be competent at querying data via SQL.
- You are a self-stating, highly motivated individual who actively seeks out pathways to solutions.
- You should be technologically inquisitive. You may have played with technologies that are not part of your day-to-day job.
- You will have an affinity for people and be able to communicate with people at a high level.
- Ideally, you will be great at coaxing information out of people.
What we offer:
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great team, be part of a growing company and have the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years’ service), plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Family National Trust Membership
- Birthday day off
- Family forming support - e.g time off for family forming appointments or to support your partner
- Technology Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Flu vaccine
- Regular training
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
- Medical Cover and Dental cover (after 6 months’ service)
- Income Protection insurance (after 12 months’ service)
Ciphr is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, Ciphr Connect. Ciphr’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.