Location: We are open and able to consider candidates who are not geographically local to our offices in Marlow, Buckinghamshire for candidates who wish to work remotely.
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an integral part of our ensuring clients are getting true value from our products and services, with complete client account ownership and accountability, increasing customer satisfaction and retention. Partnering with customers to anticipate and recognise change that may present revenue propositions.
• Maximise customer retention
• Increase retention of products
• Build strong relationships across multiple areas and contacts within the client organisation to increase exposure and grow accounts
• Utilise internal relationships to grow knowledge and aid clients
• Promote the utilisation of services within CIPHR Service Pack, Training and Managed Service.
• Identify, develop and promote potential integrations that are relevant to the customer
• Obtain reference sites, case studies and referrals
• Timely updating of CRM and Gainsight systems regarding all customer interactions and commentary, to maximise accurate forecasting ability
• Promote client forums and events
• Comprehensive knowledge of whole product range and of our solutions messaging
• Ability to provide Webex and online demos of core CIPHR products, at an overview level
• Manage Internal opportunity process
• Provide proposals and product information in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with established client expectations and working the account development managers to identify larger business development opportunities
• Contribute to Marketing initiatives
• Ability to truly hear what your customers need
• Strong negotiation skills and a successful track record of increasing business performance amongst clients with the ability to negotiate at strategic level and ‘close a deal’ successfully with maximum business benefit
• Influential, agile and able to adapt and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• Relationship management and interpersonal skills to include, experience in achieving credibility and building strong client relationships at all levels
• Working knowledge of MS Dynamics or similar
• Experience in the Business to Business HR Sector
• Knowledge of relevant third-party suppliers (e.g. technology), partners and key competitors
• Fully aware of Industry trends
• Basic knowledge of HR trends and legislation
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
• 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
• Regular training
• Life assurance
• Medical Cover and Dental cover
• Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
• Free annual health screening
• Gym Loan • £1,500 employee referral scheme
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.