Hybrid - Remote and travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire and Fareham
About the role:
Digits part of the CIPHR Group is a leading digital learning provider with more than three decades’ experience in digital learning design and development. The CIPHR Group is a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR, LMS and Payroll systems and solutions to help organisations attract, train, engage, manage, and retain their workforce more effectively.
As an LMS Implementation Consultant you will join a team of talented LMS professionals becoming a product specialist. You’ll provide new and existing clients across different sectors with the guidance and support on how best to implement and configure our LMS product to meet their requirements. all while delivering high levels of service to ensure a successful implementation and long-lasting relationship.
This is primarily a remote-based role, where you will be based from home with travel to client sites, Marlow and Fareham offices when required.
- Consulting (remotely or onsite) on system design, configuration and delivering customers digital learning strategy
- Recommend and support customers in delivering learning strategy to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Give best practice advice based on industry standards within Learning and Development
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on system capability and usability
- Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
- Supporting clients with testing, understanding the solution and assistance during handover of the system and go live
- Utilise and manage other CIPHR/Digits resources as appropriate to achieve successful implementation
- Ensure customer expectations are managed effectively through timely and effective communication
- Create clear and concise project and proposal documentation
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Learning trends and best practice
- Has Learning & Development experience, has implemented an LMS as part of their role or has LMS implementation consulting experience – has knowledge of software implementation
- Strong experience working in a customer facing role
- Effectively engage with stakeholders across all levels of customers organisations
- Ability to engage and understand complex customer requirements
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A driving licence is required as there may be some travel to client sites
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.