Location: We are open to applications from candidates based with the UK who wish to work remotely. Our offices are based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire and some adhoc travel to meetings and clients etc will be required.
About the role:
As one of CIPHR’s HR System Analyst / HRIS Consultant you will join a team of talented HR professionals. You will become a product specialist in our suite of HR modules. You will provide new and existing clients across different sectors with the guidance and support on how best to implement and configure our products to meet their requirements, all while delivering high levels of service to ensure a successful implementation and long-lasting relationship.
This is primarily a remote-based role, where you will be based from home with travel to client sites and our head office in Marlow when required.
- Consulting (remotely or onsite) on system design, configuration, industry specific features, system processes and procedures
- Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Give best practice advice based on industry standards within HR
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on system capability and usability
- Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilise
- Supporting clients with testing, understanding the solution and assistance during handover of the system and go live
- Utilise and manage other CIPHR resources as appropriate to achieve successful implementation
- Ensure customer expectations are managed effectively through timely and effective communication
- Create clear and concise project documentation
- Maintain knowledge of HR trends and best practice
- A HR professional that has experience using HRIS, has implemented a HRIS as part of their role or has HR implementation consulting experience – has knowledge of software implementation
- Strong experience working in a customer facing role
- Effectively engage with stakeholders across all levels of client’s organisations
- Ability to engage and understand complex customer requirements
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A driving licence is required as there may be some travel to client sites
- HR qualification would be desirable
What we offer:
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great team, be part of a growing company and have the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years service), plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Flu vaccine
- Regular training
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
- Medical Cover and Dental cover (after 6 months’ service)
- Income Protection insurance (after 12 months’ service)
- Gym Loan (after 12 months’ service)
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.