About the role:
You’ll be joining our busy, energetic and successful Managed Service team as a team leader, in this role you will be working with and leading our Managed Service Delivery Specialists, ensuring our customers are maximising the value of their products and services and ensuring customer retention and satisfaction, as well as maximising group revenue propositions.
- Build and maintain great working relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Leading a team
- Utilise internal relationships to grow your knowledge
- Support the Managed Service Team to ensure we retain and grow our customers, whilst maintaining your own projects
- Always maintain a high level of customer service and technical support
- Promote any new processes to streamline services offered to our customers.
- You love providing exceptional support to customers and help them to get the most from their CIPHR solutions
- You lead customer-facing sessions with confidence, ensuring requests and priorities are fully understood
- You may have worked with other systems in the past in a reporting capacity.
- You may have worked in a technical support role in the past.
- You are highly analytical
- You have excellent Excel Skills and are familiar with the use of Pivot Table reporting. Your knowledge of Excel formulas is at an advanced level.
- You may have worked with Power Query.
- You may have used Power BI.
- You will have had some exposure to TSQL / SQL Server and be competent at querying data via SQL.
- You are a self-stating, highly motivated individual who actively seeks out pathways to solutions.
- You should be technologically inquisitive. You may have played with technologies that are not part of your day-to-day job.
- You have experience with and are comfortable managing customer escalations
- You thrive in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure
- You have strong analytical skills and approach technical issues logically
- You have excellent time management and workload prioritisation skills
- You will have an affinity for people and be able to communicate with people at a high level.
- Ideally, you will be great at coaxing information out of people.
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Health and wellness programmes
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.