Remote - Travel to various UK locations
As a Business Development Manager with CIPHR you will be an experienced and ambitious salesperson with a focus for detail and genuine passion for leading the customer acquisition journey.
You will become, with full training support, a product expert with the ability to demonstrate and enhance prospective customers understanding of our offering in a range of different organisations.
A proven track record of success is essential along with a drive to develop and grow with the business as we evolve.
About the role
- Responsible for managing the new customer acquisition sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
- Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers in accordance with the CIPHR sales methodology.
- Represent CIPHR at exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
- Manage formal bid processes including generation of ITT, PQQ and RFI responses.
- Work closely with our internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
- Whilst experience in HR and Payroll Solution Sales is an advantage, the right personality is just as important, so if you are in the sector already or looking for a change of industry why not apply now.
- You will need to be self-motivated, driven, and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives with proven commercial negotiation and closing skills.
- You will have substantial experience demonstrating a consultative sales approach and become fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
- Whilst significant activity will be home-based, an ability and willingness to travel nationwide is required, as is an enthusiastic and passionate approach to being part of a real team.
- Sales experience up to C Level executives
- An understanding of human resources topics & trends with experience in HCM selling an advantage.
- First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
- Positive and tenacious ability to influence.
- Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target.
- Robust qualification, questioning & listening skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and adaptable approach to audience
- Effective planning, organisation, and time management skills (including pipeline management & accurate forecasting)
- Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.