Remote - Travel to various UK locations
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Information Security, this role will help establish and enforce security policies to protect the CIPHR’s computer infrastructure, networks and data. You will play a vital role in protecting the organisation against the loss of confidential or commercially sensitive data, and financial loss.
- Conducting and documenting regular internal audits with all functions within the organisation to ensure working practices align with the CIPHR policy set
- Working in coordination with the Head of Information Security, help manage the external audit processes (ISO27001 compliance audits, Customer/prospect due diligence processes, CIPHR Supplier audits, etc)
- Regularly reviewing the information security policy set and making improvements and updates where appropriate
- Periodically reviewing processes within the business to ensure that information security is maintained to an appropriate level throughout
- Assist in the management and documentation of security incidents
- Help manage the Vulnerability and Risk registers, i.e. identification, documentation, risk asset and remediation
- Monitor and measure IS objectives and metrics of ISMS performance
- Create and deliver information security training and awareness content to employees of the business
- Assist in the management of automated vulnerability scanning and utilise web application security testing tools including assessment and documentation of the results
- Help with the GAP analysis and implementation of ISO27001 for new company acquisitions up to certification
- Experienced Information Security Officer
- Worked in a supplier environment
- Good Knowledge of business benefits that security technologies can bring to the customer
- Excellent knowledge of International security standards - ISO27001
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
What we offer:
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great team, be part of a growing company and have the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years service), plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Flu vaccine
- Regular training
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
- Medical Cover and Dental cover (after 6 months’ service)
- Income Protection insurance (after 12 months’ service)
- Gym Loan (after 12 months’ service)
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
There is no information to display under this section.