Remote - Travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Our Payroll Bureau function strives for tailored industry-specific solutions, providing the tools and the expertise required to bring accurate, timely, cost-effective payroll to the widest possible range of UK based organisations. Critically, this role will be part of a team who successfully manage end-to-end payroll solutions, offering hosted payroll software as well as fully managed payroll and bureau services. Our objective is to deliver solutions which address our customers’ needs very precisely, ultimately identifying how PBS can optimise an organisations payroll solution.
- Own, nurture and develop the relationship with a portfolio of bureau customers and ensure they experience the value of our products, services, and expertise.
- Manage all PAYE related matters for customers including, SSP, SMP, SPP, Attachment of earnings, Pension deduction, Starters/Leavers, PAYE end of year procedures including provision of end of year forms P60s and P11ds.
- Advise clients on latest HMRC legislative changes.
- Manage employee/HMRC queries and liaise with all levels of client personnel.
- Develop, enhance, and streamline internal processes.
- Work alongside implementation team to onboard new customers including parallel run processing
Display good knowledge of payroll processes including:
- Auto Enrolment
- Statutory payment requirements
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise workload to ensure customers experience the value of our products, services, and expertise.
- Display excellent communication skills both verbally and written with customer facing experience.
- Good knowledge of Payroll software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Nature and purpose of internal and external contacts
- Actively share knowledge with others to improve ways of working
- Role model our Values
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Relevant software experience
- Payroll software experience
- A respect for confidentiality
- IT skills
- Relationship building skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strive to succeed
- Proactive work ethic
- Passion for improvement
- Embrace change
- Drive for results
- Organisational skills
- Customer excellence
- Attention to Detail
CIPHR is a specialist provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software through its HCM platform, CIPHR Connect. CIPHR’s cloud-based solutions help busy HR teams to streamline their processes across the entire employee lifecycle and spend more time working strategically.
CIPHR offers customers in-house, bureau, and fully managed payroll service options through our products, CIPHR Payroll and CIPHR Outsourced Payroll. Our dedicated team of payroll professionals help our clients comply with complex regulations, and make sure that their employees are paid accurately and on time, every time.
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great team, be part of a growing company and have the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Flu vaccine
- Regular training
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
- Medical Cover and Dental cover (after 6 months’ service)
- Income Protection insurance (after 12 months’ service)
- Gym Loan (after 12 months’ service)
There is no information to display under this section.