Remote - Travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
About the role
The CIPHR learning and development team is looking for an experienced, dynamic trainer with experience of delivering training on a suite of software products. Training is delivered in a variety of formats including remote hands-on classroom, functionality demonstrations and bespoke workshops and ranges from introductory familiarisation training right though to data analysis and reporting to ensure our customers are fully equipped to maximise the utilisation of their CIPHR solution.
Our trainers are the absolute definition of 'subject experts', with often unrivalled working knowledge of the software. This allows them to help our customers get the very best solution they can to help their business thrive, as well as presenting other opportunities such as training our own colleagues inhouse.
- Delivery of first-class training to customers and employees.
- Ensure the training environment; hardware, software and equipment are fit for purpose and that the learning experience for our delegates is productive and enjoyable.
- Ensure training course content is up to date and reflective of current product releases features and functionality and is maintained in line with current HR legislation and best practice.
- Create and maintain training materials
- Proactively identify revenue generating opportunities and bring them back to the business for action.
- Ensure CIPHR employees are equipped with the appropriate level of product knowledge to assist them in the performance of their job role
- Confidently respond to customer enquiries, deal with them appropriately. Escalate any enquiries that need further investigation to the appropriate team.
- Experience of delivering and creating software specific training
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Experience of course content creation
- Gain and evaluate product and training feedback from delegates and incorporate appropriately into training and product feedback mechanisms.
- Update training course and academy content in-line with new product releases.
- Interact with other CIPHR teams to highlight any gaps in our training courses and online material.
- Develop product knowledge throughout the employee base in CIPHR
- Proactively identify customer opportunities.
- Proactively identify product enhancements and product issues and log them in the appropriate internal systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office applications, in particular, MS Word
- To ensure that the training environment is “fit for purpose” and that our products are reflected in the best possible manner in this environment.
- On an ad-hoc basis be involved in pre-sales activity.
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.