Remote - Travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
About the Role:
CIPHR has an opportunity for a Junior Project Delivery Manager to join CIPHR, a fast-growing SaaS business. You will join our busy Project Management team and support our experienced Project Delivery Managers as they manage their portfolio of SaaS implementation projects. You will have a keen interest in a career within Project Management and someone who enjoys working closely alongside a variety of stakeholders.
- Support the Project Delivery Management team in managing their portfolios of SaaS implementation projects
- Provide a high-quality customer service whilst engaging with stakeholders of various levels at the organisations where our SaaS solutions are being implemented
- Work collaboratively with the team and wider business, playing a part in ensuring our entire portfolio is managed effectively and efficiently
- Support the Project Delivery Managers in identifying and reducing (where possible) risks to implementation and clearly communicate these with the customer where appropriate
- Working with the team to learn how to produce and maintain project plans, ensuring your customers are aware of activity at each stage of the project, effectively communicating where responsibilities reside
- Focus on learning the relevant governance standards within the Project environment. This will ensure project documentation and internal systems are updated appropriately
- Working alongside the team to learn and identify and implement efficiencies within the Project lifecycle
- Ensuring that assigned projects and tasks are delivered on time, in budget and to a high level of quality
- Work with the Project Delivery Managers to learn how to pro-actively identify opportunities for product upsell and increased revenue via services
- Be a champion of the CIPHR brand and products, and ensure customers understand the true value of the products and services they have purchased
- Working closely with Customer Success to ensure positive customer health when ‘in project’
- Continuously engaging and collaborate with the wider business to drive and achieve efficiency savings throughout the implementation process
- Excellent organisation skills, strong attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- A customer service background
- The ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm and an interest in learning and forging a career with Project Management
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.