Remote - Travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
About the role
Our business is growing, and we are seeking to enhance our customer support team. You will be joining a dedicated group of client support analysts who are passionate about supporting our customers and each other to the best of their ability. Full training on the technical aspects of the role will be provided.
Please note, our customer support team work over 2 shifts: 7am – 3.30pm / 10.30am – 7pm
- Responsible for first line customer support
- Respond to queries via phone, email and live chat ranging from general enquiries to more detailed support requests
- Provide outstanding levels of customer satisfaction by delivering customer service that adds value to the customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in a technical support role, with the ability to grasp and master software products quickly and effectively.
- As Client Support Analyst you will be providing exceptional support to customers and help them to get the most from their CIPHR solutions
- You lead customer-facing sessions with confidence, ensuring issues are triaged correctly and priorities are fully understood
- You have experience with and are comfortable managing customer escalations
- You have strong analytical skills and approach complex technical issues logically
- You are passionate about diagnosing, troubleshooting and problem solving
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced support environment with a desire to exceed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience coaching and mentoring team members
- Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
- Team player but equally self-driven
- 3+ years’ experience in a Customer/Technical Support role/environment
- Experience using web applications and web browser development tools
- Working knowledge of SQL (running queries)
- Knowledge of IIS
- Understanding of API integrations desirable
- Previous experience supporting HR applications would be a bonus but not essential
- Basic Knowledge of one or more of the following Products: Jira ServiceDesk, Jira, Dynamics 365 is desirable but not essential
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.