Remote - Travel to various UK locations
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR, Payroll and Learning Management systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
About the role
- Responsible for managing the new customer acquisition sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
- Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers in accordance with the CIPHR sales methodology.
- Represent CIPHR at exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
- Manage formal bid processes including generation of ITT, PQQ and RFI responses.
- Work closely with our internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
- Whilst experience in HR and Payroll Solution Sales is an advantage, the right personality is just as important, so if you are in the sector already or looking for a change of industry why not apply now.
- You will need to be self-motivated, driven, and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives with proven commercial negotiation and closing skills.
- You will have substantial experience demonstrating a consultative sales approach and become fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
- Whilst significant activity will be home-based, an ability and willingness to travel nationwide is required, as is an enthusiastic and passionate approach to being part of a real team.
- Sales experience up to C Level executives
- An understanding of human resources topics & trends with experience in HCM selling an advantage.
- First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
- Positive and tenacious ability to influence.
- Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target.
- Robust qualification, questioning & listening skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and adaptable approach to audience
- Effective planning, organisation, and time management skills (including pipeline management & accurate forecasting)
- Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.