Remote - Travel to Marlow, Buckinghamshire
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage, and retain their workforce more effectively.
***Please note, the CIPHR Team are currently working remotely from home. This role will initially be based from home until we are able to safely reopen our offices. We are open and able to consider candidates who are not geographically local to our offices in Marlow, Buckinghamshire for candidates who wish to work remotely***
About the Role:
CIPHR has an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join CIPHR, a fast-growing SaaS business, as a Project Delivery Manager.
- Own and manage a portfolio of SaaS implementation projects
- Provide a high-quality customer service whilst engaging with stakeholders of various levels at the organisations where our SaaS solutions are being implemented
- Work collaboratively with other project delivery managers, ensuring our entire portfolio is managed effectively and efficiently
- Identify and reduce (where possible) risks to implementation and clearly communicate these with the customer where appropriate
- Produce and maintain project plans, ensuring your customers are aware of activity at each stage of the project, effectively communicating where responsibilities reside
- Maintain and meet governance standards within the Project environment, ensuring project documentation and internal systems are updated appropriately
- Identify and implement efficiencies within the Project lifecycle
- Ensuring that assigned projects and tasks are delivered on time, in budget and to a high level of quality
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for product upsell and increased revenue via services
- Be a champion of the CIPHR brand and products, and ensure customers understand the true value of the products and services they have purchased
- Working closely with Customer Success to ensure positive customer health when ‘in project’
- Continuously engaging and collaborate with the wider business to drive and achieve efficiency savings throughout the implementation process
- Ability work across multiple projects, with high levels of complexity, based on a range of customer requirements
- Excellent organisational, diagnostic and problem-solving skills and works well under pressure
- Flexibility with a 'can do’ enthusiastic approach
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Customer-centric in your approach to delivery
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.