Remote - Travel to Marlow
Payroll Account Development Manager
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR, Payroll and Learning Management systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
About the role:
You’ll be joining our busy, energetic and successful Payroll Sales team on new business deals, working with leads from our business development team, as well as your own leads. Working with your colleagues, ensuring prospects are understood and have access to the correct range of services and solutions for them.
- Deliver effective and accurate prospect meetings
- Build and maintain great working relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Utilise internal relationships to grow your group product knowledge
- Identify, develop and promote potential integrations prospects if relevant
- Promote client forums and webinars
- Work with the internal business development team to ensure proactive approaches for new prospects
- Knowledge of payroll process, trends and legislation across various sectors
- Great negotiation skills and experience of executive and C suite sales
- Ability to hear your customers’ needs
- Experience of working with a CRM
- Influential, agile and adaptable in a fast pace environment
- Proven experience of customer management
- Positive, can do attitude and outlook
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.