As a Payroll Administrator in the Payroll Business Solutions, bureau team, you will be responsible for a number of client payrolls, ranging from end to end payroll, to BACS file processing.
You will act as the key contact for your payroll clients, ensuring regular reviews for processing and ways of working.
- Running day to day payroll for bureau clients
- Deal with all PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP, Attachment of earnings, Pension deduction, Starters/Leavers, PAYE end of year procedures etc.
- Advise your clients on updates to HMRC rules and regulations
- Deal with employee/HMRC queries and liaise with all level of client personnel
- Develop, enhance and streamline internal processes where possible
Good Knowledge of all payroll tasks including RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Knowledge of Payroll processes
- Knowledge of PAYE, Pensions, Benefits and Statutory payment requirements
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to manage your time to meet varying client demands
- Experience with Payroll software and Microsoft Office suite
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team at Payroll Business Solutions, now part of the CIPHR Group, and a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work – access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme
There is no information to display under this section.