This role is working for Payroll Business Solutions, a CIPHR Group company. Payroll Business Solutions is a payroll software and service provider, able to offer comprehensive solutions built and managed by high calibre payroll professionals. Our customer focus and reliability are the secret to our success.
We are a provider of end to end payroll solutions, offering both on-premise and hosted payroll software along with fully managed payroll bureau services
Since inception in 1998 by former payroll professionals, our mission has been to bring affordable, quick and accurate payroll services to a wide range of organisations.
Over the years our company has evolved continuously and today our products and services are used to process the payroll for over 200,000 employees. Our clients operate in all sectors of the economy, such as commercial organisations, financial institutions, public sector and not-for-profit bodies and schools and academies.
We are best described by our company motto, “Passion for Payroll” as currently 80% of our employees are payroll system trained professionals.
About the role:
As one of our Software Support Analysts, you’ll be a key member of the Payroll Business Solution’s customer support team, providing telephone and email support to payroll solutions to customers. You’ll also support the implementation consultants and run selected payrolls for the bureau team, ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are always achieved.
- Be primary contact and trusted advisor for services and software customers
- Ensuring incoming cases are resolved sufficiently and in a timely manner
- Utilise and manage other group resources as appropriate to achieve success
- Ensure customer expectations are managed effectively through timely and effective communication
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
- Good team player
- Is self -motivated with a positive attitude and takes ownership of own development and progression