Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
Sales Ledger (80%)
- Raising invoices and credit notes for the varying services that the company delivers.
- Sales order processing through Customer Relationship Management system.
- Work with the Sales Admin department to get queries resolved.
- Accurate and timely completion of sales ledger month end tasks.
- Make recommendations for improvements to processes.
- Cover for other members of staff as and when required.
- Preparing BACS collections documentation.
Office Assistant (20%)
- Answering the main reception door and dealing with visitors appropriately.
- Monitoring of training delegate arrivals and co-ordinating with Trainers as necessary.
- Management of incoming and outgoing post.
- Check meeting rooms for tidiness and ensure drinks machines are functional and stocked.
- Monitoring the building maintenance email inbox and responding accordingly.
- Maintenance and ordering of office supplies, for example milk, stationery and refreshments.
- Prepare refreshments for Board Meetings.
- This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to take the first steps in their career or returning to work after a career break.
- You will possess the ability to deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with work colleagues, visitors, suppliers and clients - a polite manner is important.
- An organised and methodical approach, good planning/prioritising skills and time management.
- To use initiative and be adaptable to general office ad hoc requests.
- A study package is available if the candidate is looking to progress in Finance.
|Job Profile document||Download|