|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
In this newly created role, you will support our business development team focusing on gathering and cleaning data that is valuable to us. The data researcher will be a key role enabling us will us to better target our sales and marketing efforts.
· Conduct market research and data cleansing phone calls. You will be expected to make approximately 150 to 200 phone calls per day.
· Responsible for ensuring the integrity of data collected within CRM
· Ability to work independently
· Work diligently and professionally in the pursuit of company goals.
· Excellent verbal communication skills as all of the research will be conducted via telephone calls.
· Strong attention to detail
· Work diligently and professionally in the pursuit of department and company goals. Be able to display a disciplined professional attitude at all times.
· Outstanding ability to adhere to deadlines
· Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office