|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
About the role:
CIPHR is looking for a Trainer to join our existing team of experienced trainers, we offer training at our centre within CIPHR HQ in Marlow, regionally and on our client sites and ranges from introductory familiarisation training, though to data analysis and reporting to ensure our customers are fully equipped to maximise the utilisation of their CIPHR solution.
- Delivery of first-class training to clients and employees, in a variety of formats and locations (this may on occasion require travel and overnight stays in the UK)
- Create and maintain training materials
- Proactively identify revenue generating opportunities and bring them back to the business for action
- Confidently respond to client enquiries and deal with them appropriately, escalating any enquiries that need further investigation to the appropriate team
- Ensure the training environment; hardware, software and equipment are fit for purpose
- Interact with other CIPHR teams to highlight any gaps in our training courses and Online material
- Proactively identify product enhancements and product issues and log them in the appropriate internal systems
- Gain and evaluate product and training feedback from delegates and incorporate appropriately into training and product feedback mechanisms
We can teach you all you need to know about our platform, we are the training team after all, as long as you are;
We would love to hear from you!