|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
The CIPHR Training team is looking for an experienced, dynamic trainer to deliver training at our training centre within CIPHR HQ in Marlow, regionally and on our client sites. Training is delivered in a variety of formats including classroom, remotely and online and ranges from introductory familiarisation training right though to data analysis and reporting to ensure our customers are fully equipped to maximise the utilisation of their CIPHR solution.
· Delivery of first-class training to clients and employees.
· Ensure training course content is up to date and reflective of current product releases features and functionality and is maintained in line with current HR legislation and best practice.
· Create and maintain training materials
· Proactively identify revenue generating opportunities and bring them back to the business for action.
· Ensure CIPHR employees are equipped with the appropriate level of product knowledge to assist them in the performance of their job role
· Confidently respond to client enquiries, deal with them appropriately. Escalate any enquiries that need further investigation to the appropriate team.
· Ensure the training environment; hardware, software and equipment are fit for purpose and that the learning experience for our delegates is productive and enjoyable.
· Delivering training courses to clients in a variety of formats and locations. This may require travel and overnight accommodation in the UK
· Update training course content in-line with new product releases.
· Interact with other CIPHR teams to highlight any gaps in our training courses and Online material.
· Develop product knowledge throughout the employee base in CIPHR
· Proactively identify Client Opportunities.
· Proactively identify product enhancements and product issues and log them in the appropriate internal systems.
· Gain and evaluate product and training feedback from delegates and incorporate appropriately into training and product feedback mechanisms.
· To ensure that the training environment is “fit for purpose” and that our products are reflected in the best possible manner in this environment.
· Liaise with the IT team to ensure that the training environment is fit for purpose, has the latest software installed and that the equipment is operating to a satisfactory standard.
· On an ad-hoc basis be involved in pre-sales activity.