|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
About the role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will be working with a team averaging 30% growth year on year. In this tactical and operational role, you will lead, coach and mentor an established field sales team and work closely with our sales operations team to deliver and cultivate the sales pipeline against the new business growth strategy, maximizing new customer acquisition and revenue generation and delivering against key targets through the sales resource.
- Mentor and lead your team to continued success and growth
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new verticals
- Support key bids and relationships
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work with sales operations team to ensure delivery of activity levels and compliance with process and systems
- Work closely with marketing and business development team to ensure full utilisation of prospect generation
- Influence product and service development and continuous improvement
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Basic knowledge of HR trends and legislation
- Experience in the Business to Business HR Sector
- Aware of Industry trends
- Demonstrable sales line management experience and leadership ability
- Exceptional negotiation skills and a successful track record of increasing business performance with the ability to negotiate at strategic level and ‘close a deal’ successfully with maximum business benefit within a B2B market.
- Compelling influencer and ability to adapt and prioritise in an agile environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics or similar