|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
Due to our continued growth we are creating the new role of National Sales Manager reporting to our Sales DirectorWe are looking for someone who is a highly motivated, bright and ambitious individual, with extensive experience leading successful field sales teams in the tech sector.
In this tactical and operational role, you will lead, coach and mentor an established team of experienced sales professionals working closely with our sales operations team to deliver and cultivate the sales pipeline against the new business growth strategy, maximizing new customer acquisition and revenue generation and delivering against key targets through the sales resource.
You’ll be driven and have an exceptional commercial focus managing opportunities with our marketing and business development teams to allocate prospects to your team.
· Lead, coach and mentor the national field sales team
· Field accompaniment visits
· Be responsible for team sales target against sales strategy
· Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new verticals
· Support key bids and relationships
· Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Work with sales operations team to ensure delivery of activity levels and compliance with process and systems
· Work closely with marketing and business development team to ensure full utilisation of prospect generation
· Influence product and service development
Skills and knowledge
· Demonstrable sales line management experience and leadership ability
· Exceptional negotiation skills and a successful track record of increasing business performance with the ability to negotiate at strategic level and ‘close a deal’ successfully with maximum business benefit within a tech B2B market.
· Compelling influencer and ability to adapt and prioritise in an agile environment.
· Working knowledge of MS Dynamics or similar
· Basic knowledge of HR trends and legislation
· Aware of Industry trends