|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be an integral part of our Customer Success team, with complete client account ownership and accountability, increasing customer satisfaction and retention. You’ll also be highly experienced at identifying, generating and closing opportunities to upsell, increasing CIPHR exposure and penetration in the HR Software marketplace.
· Responsible for a portfolio of client relationships
· Create and manage an Account Plan for each account and conduct reviews
· Set and manage client expectations at all times in relation to CIPHR products and services
· Build strong relationships across multiple areas and contacts within the client organisation to increase exposure and grow accounts
· Manage the renewals process for all annuity revenue
· Promote the utilisation of services within CIPHR Service Pack, Training and Managed Service.
· Identify, develop and promote potential integrations that are relevant to the customer
· Ability to recognise change within a client business and understand the opportunities that may result
· Obtain reference sites, case studies and referrals
· Timely updating of CRM system regarding all customer interactions and commentary, to maximise accurate forecasting ability
Interacts with colleagues from other departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
· Promote client forums and events
· Comprehensive knowledge of whole product range and of our solutions messaging
· Ability to provide Webex and online demos of core CIPHR products, at an overview level
· Manage Internal opportunity process
· Provide proposals and product information in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with established client expectations
· Contribute to Marketing initiatives
Skills and knowledge
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills and a successful track record of increasing business performance amongst clients with the ability to negotiate at strategic level and ‘close a deal’ successfully with maximum business benefit.
Influencing ability and ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
Relationship management and interpersonal skills to include, experience in achieving credibility and building strong client relationships at all levels.
· Working knowledge of MS Dynamics or similar
· Experience in the Business to Business HR Sector.
· Knowledge of relevant third-party suppliers (e.g. technology), partners and key competitors.
· Fully aware of Industry trends