|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
|Location:||Marlow Bucks SL7 1DD|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
We have a rare opportunity in our customer training team as a Training & People Administrator. In this role, you’ll handle and provide critical administration of our customer product training activities and be the operational interface between our customers, Sales, Project Delivery and our Trainers. You’ll have a professional telephone sales manner, be methodical and be able to logically prioritise your daily workload as well as provide admin support to the People team.
· Support the People team and management, to ensure efficient and accurate administration and database management at all times.
· Produce HR documentation on request and follow up outstanding paperwork.
· Assist the Talent Manager with all recruitment activities, including shortlisting, arranging interviews, and candidate communication.
· Provide support and advice to employees on company policies and procedures, benefits and other employment issues where possible.
· Maintain the HR database and ensure that it is 100% accurate at all times, including scanning and filing of all documents.