|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
|Location:||Marlow Bucks SL7 1DD|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
As marketing executive you’ll be responsible for the creation of all email marketing activity to new and existing business channels. This will include automated email campaigns, maintenance of marketing CRM lists and reporting. You will also source additional prospect data where required, enlisting and managing trusted third parties.
You will provide support for the development of CIPHR’s websites, including ownership of customer area registrations, the training calendar and event registration pages acting as an overflow resource for the creation of campaign landing pages.
In addition, you will also be a key resource for a variety of ad hoc requests from the rest of the business, including graphical and branding support, organising internal events (such as company meetings) and the provision of marketing collateral.
· Creation, management and tracking of all HTML email marketing activity to new and existing business
· Production and maintenance of CRM marketing lists for email marketing and outbound campaigns
· Sourcing and management of third-party data handling agents
· Acquisition of marketing lead data, as and when required
· Tracking and reporting on the phone call metrics of both the new and existing business teams
· Setup and support of CIPHR event registration pages
· Ownership of website customer area, including user approval and maintenance, and weekly reporting back to operations director
· Internal marketing - organising company events and communicating marketing activity to the business as a whole (latest news, achievements and developments)
· Marketing support across the business, for reporting, graphics, presentations, etc.
· Ad hoc support, as and when required, for:
- Collateral production and ordering, e.g. brochures, business cards and banners
- Video editing
- Event support
- Design and creation of website landing pages
- Website training date updates
- New and existing business campaign support
- Team purchase orders
- Other marketing activities as required