|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
As an Implementation Consultant you’ll be a key member of CIPHR’s implementation team, effectively managing and delivering work packages with our new and existing customers. You’ll assist with the configuration, implementation and recommended best use of CIPHR products and services whilst focussing on operating in the most efficient and effective manner, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
This is a field-based role, where you will be based from home with travel to our Head Office in Marlow when required, and to client sites nationally. As travelling is an essential part of the role you will need to have:
- a willingness to travel and
- a full UK driving license
· The primary contact and trusted advisor for the customer throughout the delivery of the work package.
· Create clear and concise documentation as appropriate to the deliverable.
· To have the flexibility to be both a functional product expert and to assume project management responsibilities ensuring the effective and timely delivery of assigned work packages.
· Utilise and manage other CIPHR resources as appropriate to achieve successful delivery.
· Ensure customer expectations are managed effectively through timely and effective communication.
Skills and Experience
· Experience of working in a HR role and implementing a HR system
· A good knowledge of one or more Project Management methodologies
· Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Aptitude to understand technical issues and the database designs
· Good presentation skills
· Good communication skills – written, spoken, listening
· Ability to engage with clients and understand their requirements
· Team Player
· Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
· Experience of working in a client-facing role for external clients