|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
Reporting to the COO as Legal Counsel you will ensure contractual negotiations with our investors, partners, suppliers and prospects are conducted in a legally compliant and timely manner. You’ll also ensure that they are in the best interest of the business which is essential to the continued growth and integrity of CIPHR.
As Legal Counsel you will be expected to provide ad hoc support, advice and assistance to our COO, our CFO and to the Sales teams in the negotiation of contractual terms. This will necessitate interaction with external legal teams, with contractual negotiation teams within organisations and will require an in depth understanding of the legal process, legislation and contractual terms.
Working in a part time capacity this role will initially report to the COO.
Working hours are flexible.
· Negotiating sales contracts with customers
· Negotiating supplier contracts
· Ensuring the company is compliant with data protection legislation
· Protecting the company’s IP
· Acting as the liaison point for external lawyers as necessary
· To provide legal and commercial assistance with business growth through acquisition
· To provide legal and commercial assistance with future external investment in the organisation
· Ad hoc tasks as required
· Commercial awareness and approach to matters
· Significant previous experience negotiating IT contracts
· Significant previous experience of corporate legal documents
· Qualified lawyer LLB
· Knowledge and experience of SaaS contracts highly desirable