|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
An exciting opportunity to join us in this newly created role as an experienced, hands-on Product Release Manager. You’ll be working on a wide range of projects and technologies providing expert management of the operational release lifecycle for the CIPHR product platform, inclusive of software and application deployments, partner product integrations, and contract, project and program deliveries.
You’ll be articulate with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels and deliver updates to business teams as required. Managing the release lifecycle of multiple projects, creating product release calendars, liaising with development, partner management, QA and infrastructure teams and ensuring that releases are delivered on time and to high level of quality, causing minimal operational impact.
You will also be required to create and deliver high quality and consistent training to internal teams, and to generate the content for all external customer training.
· Plan and maintain the release calendar across products and technical services and communicate the schedule and details to the business as required.
· Manage the delivery of all releases from the development team and partner product integrations
· Liaise with other teams to ensure effective installations into production environment
· Create and deploy clear internal communications and training to all teams
· Manage risks and work with Development team to resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
· Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities
· Strong proven relationship building and management skills, with the ability to communicate, influence and build trust at a senior level
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Ability to produce high quality documentation including requirements documentation, project plans, presentations, user stories, training and user
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholder needs across internal teams
· Strong commercial awareness
· Highly self-motivated, self-managed
· Excellent communication with effective presentation, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills
· A professional and flexible attitude with a positive attitude to challenges and problem solving
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines