|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
Born out of the desire to offer products that are a little bit different, we develop leading technology to connect people data across organisations and work with a group of carefully selected strategic partners to help customers unlock the true value of people-related data.
We have ambitious growth plans, and, because we are working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will develop and implement creative ideas and solutions.
In return, we offer a fantastic reward package including pension, life assurance, and £1,500 if you refer a friend to work at CIPHR, to name a few. Because we firmly believe in helping our employees to be healthy and happy, we also offer private healthcare, dental cover, group income protection, an employee assistance programme, annual health assessments, a health cash plan, and gym membership loans. Finally, we know how important work-life harmony is, and so we offer a flexible working environment and a flexible holiday scheme, as well as regular social events.
We are committed to developing talent by encouraging our employees to take on challenges, and to growing their knowledge and their input to the business. CIPHR employees tend to stick with us for the long term, which is testament to our people and culture, and to the opportunities for personal growth and development we offer. Many of our employees began their careers as apprentices – a development route we still champion – and have gone on to enjoy successful careers with us, strategically guiding the business in senior management roles.
We’ve achieved the Investors in People (IIP) standard for 19 consecutive years and were voted one of the UK’s 75 best companies to work for in the South East in 2019.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead our Project Management team. You'll be experienced with knowledge and or an appreciation of HR and HRIS, proactive and passionate about delivering high quality customer service with proven change, project management, problem solving and leadership skills. You'll also be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and well organised with the ability to build excellent relationships with our customers and internal colleagues.
Based at our Head Office in Marlow, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of customer projects, leading and motivating the Project Management team to achieve departmental goals, as well as managing their own portfolio of new CIPHR implementations.
· To ensure that the scope, delivery, quality and budget of assigned projects and projects assigned to the Project Delivery Managers are effectively managed. To proactively monitor the standard of delivery across the Project Delivery Managers, taking action where appropriate to support and assist with the resolution of issues as they arise
· Create and maintain appropriate project documentation, ensuring that the scope, project issues, risks and project plan are clearly documented and monitored.
· Be the first escalation point for assigned projects and projects assigned to the Project Delivery Managers throughout the project lifecycle
· Manage customer expectations effectively through regular, clear and concise communication
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers
· Develop and maintain strong internal relationships in order to ensure that internal and external resources are utilised and managed effectively across projects
· Manage project control system, where directed, to allow Finance to raise relevant invoices and ensure that the correct value of the job is charged and that Managed Service project tasks are correctly created to allow for accurate usage reports
· Liaise closely with the Account Management and New Business teams to ensure that support is given where appropriate for pre-sales and account development activity.
· Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of CIPHR products and services
· Follow documented team procedures for project and delivery management, whilst identifying, proposing and implementing improvements for efficiency and quality
· To provide advice, guidance and assistance to customers on the configuration and best practice solutions for the use of CIPHR Products. – where there is appropriate product knowledge
· Identify and act upon additional business opportunities
· Provide coaching, support and regular feedback to project delivery team.
· Proactively drive the continuing development and updating of the delivery methodology, approach and documentation and other project management related activity.
· Professional qualification in one or more Project Management methodologies is desirable
· Experience and knowledge of implementing HR Software, such as time & attendance, payroll, recruitment or even a finance systems.
Skills and Knowledge
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics CRM, MS Project)
· Ability and willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks
· Effective influencing and negotiating skills
· Able to prioritise and plan ahead
· Ability to mentor and motivate the team
· Ability to show initiative in developing the role and the team.