|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits Package|
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead our Project Management team. You'll be experienced with knowledge and or an appreciation of HR and HRIS, proactive and passionate about delivering high quality customer service with proven change, project management, problem solving and leadership skills. You'll also be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and well organised with the ability to build excellent relationships with our customers and internal colleagues.
Based at our Head Office in Marlow, the Project Manager Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of customer projects, leading and motivating the Project Management team to achieve departmental goals, as well as managing their own portfolio of new CIPHR implementations.
· To ensure that the scope, delivery, quality and budget of assigned projects and projects assigned to the Project Delivery Managers are effectively managed. To proactively monitor the standard of delivery across the Project Delivery Managers, taking action where appropriate to support and assist with the resolution of issues as they arise
· Create and maintain appropriate project documentation, ensuring that the scope, project issues, risks and project plan are clearly documented and monitored.
· Be the first escalation point for assigned projects and projects assigned to the Project Delivery Managers throughout the project lifecycle
· Manage customer expectations effectively through regular, clear and concise communication
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers
· Develop and maintain strong internal relationships in order to ensure that internal and external resources are utilised and managed effectively across projects
· Manage project control system, where directed, to allow Finance to raise relevant invoices and ensure that the correct value of the job is charged and that Managed Service project tasks are correctly created to allow for accurate usage reports
· Liaise closely with the Account Management and New Business teams to ensure that support is given where appropriate for pre-sales and account development activity.
· Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of CIPHR products and services
· Follow documented team procedures for project and delivery management, whilst identifying, proposing and implementing improvements for efficiency and quality
· To provide advice, guidance and assistance to customers on the configuration and best practice solutions for the use of CIPHR Products. – where there is appropriate product knowledge
· Identify and act upon additional business opportunities
· Provide coaching, support and regular feedback to project delivery team.
· Proactively drive the continuing development and updating of the delivery methodology, approach and documentation and other project management related activity.
· Professional qualification in one or more Project Management methodologies is desirable
· Experience and knowledge of implementing HR Software, such as time & attendance, payroll, recruitment or even a finance systems.
Skills and Knowledge
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics CRM, MS Project)
· Ability and willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks
· Effective influencing and negotiating skills
· Able to prioritise and plan ahead
· Ability to mentor and motivate the team
· Ability to show initiative in developing the role and the team.